OGT – Optimal Global Technologies LLC, who developed the OGP – Optimal Global Pricing technology, is seeking a partner to resolve major commercial problems in the pharma industry or any other industry.
Value Pricing – a game of intelligence.
Global pharma markets dysfunctionalities make the game of pricing extremely complex, difficult and in the end confusing.
What is the intelligent Value Pricing solution?
· Optimize prices
· Optimize product levels
· Optimize distribution
· Optimize promotional expenses
You do this by solving the economic equilibrium problem.
OGP has a finitely converging algorithm solving the economic equilibrium problem with exact numerical optimal solutions which makes it a suitable business application.
Examples of solving the many market dysfunctionalities including the parallel trade problem are:
1. the study of five medicines, seven European markets. Please see blog at: https://www.optimalglobalpricing.com/post/returning-parallel-trade-revenue-via-optimal-solutions-to-pharma-and-global-patients The value returned to pharma clients is $2.4 billion. The value returned to the global patient is $865 million.
2. OGP can also solve medicine crises in low priced markets. Please see example at: https://www.optimalglobalpricing.com/post/resolving-the-medicine-crises-in-low-priced-markets
3. OGP can solve the problem of ‘Overcoming Patent Expiration’: https://www.optimalglobalpricing.com/post/overcoming-patent-expiration
4. OGP can solve the bottleneck in sequential/ reference pricing medicine launch which is costing clients hundreds of millions of dollars in forgone revenue: https://www.optimalglobalpricing.com/post/negotiations-for-simultaneously-global-launch-of-new-medicines
5. OGP can solve the problem of “one in three medicines recovering their investments of $1.2 billion on average” by providing clients in R&D market supported budgets: https://www.optimalglobalpricing.com/post/pricing-function-consideration-in-launching-new-medicines